Location: Time split between remote working and Bedford, UK.
Holiday Entitlement: 32 days (including bank holidays)
Dress Code: None!
Our core product is in a really exciting sector in B2B software – industry specific line of business systems. We also have a growing development team and have recently been backed by a significant private equity investment. Could you be part of our success story?
- Bags of initiative and able to work alone, as well as part of a team
- An understanding and appreciation of the sales cycle in a technology / SaaS business
- Keen to keep up-to-date with current technologies and initiatives pertinent to digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Excellent multitasking ability, time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Commercially aware and able to grasp and communicate both the work done and the benefits gained
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude with the ability to problem-solve in order to achieve the organisation’s objectives
The Strategic Marketing Associate’s primary focus will be to support the businesses development through Marketing, which will have an Account Based focus at its core.
- Assist in the creation and development of digital marketing strategies that can be linked to revenue generation
- Manage and arrange in person and virtual events
- Manage relationship with PR firm and work with CSO on PR strategy throughout the year to support overall business strategy
- Maintain relationships and work with industry trade bodies for advertising, thought leadership, and conferences
- Maintain relationships with key consultants, driving thought leadership, lead generation, and content creation
- Create content in conjunction with our agency partner and Customer Success Manager to facilitate performance based marketing with data driven case studies
- Own the implementation of the digital marketing tactics
- Monitor, analyse and report on campaign results against KPIs and targets using HubSpot and other analytics tools
- Implement continuous improvement cycles to ensure our work and results get better over time
- Review and manage our HubSpot CRM platform to ensure the smooth delivery of our strategies and tactics, management and segmentation of data, and ensuring sales teams are up to date
- Liaise with our third party agency and technology support partners
- Manage QV Systems’ social media channels
- Management of website via HubSpot CMS, inline with marketing strategy
- Facilitate reporting via HubSpot
- Manage marketing budget
- Assist Senior and Sales teams in the creation of customer facing material, including presentations
- Undertake reporting on marketing and sales metrics for Board packs and the Executive team. Establish movement of marketing contacts, pipeline and work with CSO on refining content before information is shared at the Board each month
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Marketing or Business related degree
- Experience using HubSpot
Experience in Asset Finance and/or Automotive finance businesses or in businesses that support their technology is a real bonus.
Pension: Pension with NEST